WHAT IS PYTHON
Python is a widely used (used by sites like YouTube and Dropbox) high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code that would not be possible in other object-oriented languages such as C++ or Java.
Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
- Python Tops IEEE Spectrum Programming Language Ranking.
- Python code can be run on any Operating System.
- Python codes are easy to read and write.
- Programming at the speed of thought
- A General purpose language, popular in the field of Data Science, Machine learning, Deep learning, Natural language processing.
- A large community support
- Python programming can be used for the Academic purpose as well as in Software development
- A lot of startups and middle-level companies are making their web-application in Python-web frameworks like Django
- High demand and less supply of Python programming.